Thursday, October 18, 2012

Yea It's Been Awhile......

I strayed away and haven't written anything in months, as you probably know. But I guess I ought to start back at it.

We have had several new products come through the door lately and I find I want to talk about them. I swear it seems the industry is headed in the "prefinished" direction and like it or not we are going to have to follow.

It's not that we don't like to sell prefinished products it's more like we just haven't. Until now.......

I will also have a write up soon about our up coming fish fry. We still need to nail down a few details but it looks like we are going to have a fall fish fry this year.

Courtesy of one of our vendors, I will have the info up by next week.

Have a good weekend and check back soon....

Everybody loves fish.................

No comments:

Post a Comment