Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ok, I give up..........

Yea it's been forever! I know Christmas came and went I never even said "Happy New Year"! Well consider it said....

Yep, I know it's already the end of January.. Better late than never!!!!

Anyhow time has been ticking by and winter is still here. The rains came and we still haven't seen a snow flake! Which kinda erks me, the kids got snow boards for Christmas and I have been wanting to try them out!

No luck yet!!!!!

Yea snow is bad for business, but when you have kids, growing up and working take a back seat! Well at least on my list of priorities...

Anyhow, now that you know I am still alive, come back in a few days.. I have a few product reviews I need to put in front of you....

New year, new things!  Stuff you can't live without! Well maybe you could, but your customer might not be able too..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment